Thursday, November 12, 2009

Scouts


We're at pack meeting and the cub master announces for everyone to help put away chairs. So, I get to talking to a lady in the ward about the up and coming Super Saturday (three days and counting...until it is over). Harris comes and takes the chair that she is holding and brings it to the men to put away and then kindly helps me up and takes mine.


Did I really raise this gentleman? Is he really mine? Even after all the goofy jokes and antics of pack meeting, I'll claim him.


What mother isn't grateful for that? Even though this is the last pack meeting until I deliver, I would sit uncomfortably on a folding chair just to watch you and your fellow scouts do age old cheesy cheers and laugh at scout jokes. The bar is raised for your little brother, just so you know.

No comments: