1. I am thankful for a daughter who likes to go to the doctor, probably because she gets to watch Toy Story and Snow White and sit in the princess chair.
2. For Ibuprofen and Tylenol.
3. Living in close vicinity to a place that caters to little ones.
4. For princess books and wagons.
5. Daddies who are tenderly wrapped around their daughter's fingers.
6. Skilled and jovial physicians, nurses, and technicians
7. Root beer Slushies.
8. No car sickness.
9. Healing and hope.
Anna had eye muscle surgery Friday. A minor procedure that left her eye bitter-sweetly centered. She is a trooper, braver than most. Leaving a much relieved mother that that hour has passed and she is on the road to recovery with out it jilting her much.