For four nights now little Jack has slept through the night. Oh the joys of uninterrupted sleep. I feel like praising him, putting chocolate in his milk, Anna's convinced if I drink chocolate milk Jack will get to enjoy the pleasures of our shared favorite beverage. This is what I plan to do with all my extra energy:
1. Actually really start training for Ragnar...none of this lack of sleep excuses. 5, 5, 9 twelve hours a part? I better get crackin'.
2. Maybe clean my house, just maybe.
3. Finish all that basement painting and paint Harris' old room in Jack colors: slate blue and mossy brown: infantile masculinity. Did I just make that up.
4. Try to revive my funny bone and get rid of this writer's cramp thing. There is too much going on to be injured in any form.
5. Yoga. See number one and four.
Love this kid. Oh, have I said that already?