So, I saw this on my sis-in-law's web site and thought I'd try it out. So, here's what Harris said.
1. What does mom always say to you?
Harris: stop messing around
2. What makes mom happy?
Harris: Hugs, when I listen
3. What makes mom sad?
Harris: When I get hurt
4. how does mom make you laugh?
Harris: saying how do I make you laugh.
5. How old is mom?
Harris: 32 (almost)
6. What does mom like to do?
Harris: play games
7. What is mom's job?
Harris: watching us
8. What is mom's favorite food?
Harris: salad (he doesn't know what I eat when he is in bed)
9. What is mom's favorite color?
Harris: green (right on!)
10. How do you know mom loves you?
Harris: you hug me
This might not be quite as entertaining considering he was intensely focused on a Cyber Chase he's seen 4x and he is a bit older than the intended answerer and actually knows answers. Anyway, try it out with your kids.