Monday, November 3, 2008

I am grateful



Since November comes during my favorite time of year and holds two of my favorite holidays, Aaron's Birthday and Thanksgiving, I decided to express my thankfulness everyday. So, three days in and I am already behind but, here are three things I am thankful for.




1. Being a mom on Halloween. My hubby that will follow a nine year old's every whim, even go all over creation trick or treating, on Halloween.



2.Everyone on the bed.




3. Potty Training. What else can totaly black out your calendar for a week, give your child so much pride. Hopefully, only a week...



4. (Bonus time). Resolve Carpet Cleaner. Refer to #3 for purpose.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ha ha ha, I love the pic of anna on the potty! so cute! good luck with the potty training, i'm not even going to try for a while, I hate potty training boys, no fun!